Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

The Official Boredom Chat Thread

2M views 2K replies 22 participants last post by  elton1017 
#1 ·
Uh, where were we?[confused]

SVT

#12 ·
Tell me about it, 8 .5 yard bucket loads of rock loaded one rock at a time, by hand. My back, legs, and knee is killing me. It almost hurts to relax!

SVT

#20 ·
Ah well John just told me he will be coming through this week, then heading to Gatlinburg so he is going to pick it up. Thanks though.

I'm gonna have to try to make that. Is it the Mawl Crawl? I have missed it the past 2 years.

#21 ·
Yeah, that's the mall crawl. It's skipper's jeep's debut (the supercharged 5.0 swapped TJ I've been building). You should definitely try to make it, it'll be in Henderson at the fairgrounds...

SVT

#23 ·
Bored just having to sit inside watching the rain (35 degs) but no snow for five days now. 70 mile North calling for 5-10" tommorow. Pond still frozen. Stang still in storage. Rocks? I live on a lateral morane from the glaciers and sand is just filler between them. I've got one at the bottom of the side hill that's as large as a VW. Digging posts holes, never know how big a rock you will hit, end up moving the post.
Dave - Life is good!

#24 ·
Almost wish I had that problem. Spring didn't come this year here. Was in the mid to upper 30's last week, this week, we're in the upper 80's. Got a pretty bad line of storms coming in tonight, already have high winds right now (20-25 mph). Dave, life is good, just not where we're at right now, where's magaritaville again?...LOL

SVT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.