Blue Oval Fanatics - Ford Forum

Go Back   Ford Forums & Technical Discussions > Ford Cars > Ford Fiesta > Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspension

Unread 11-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
Fly_Chick
Ace Pilot

Fan#: 8
What I Drive: 2011 Yellow Blaze Fiesta SES

Fly_Chick Great Standing Member
Adjustable shocks

Does anyone know if any company makes adjustable shocks for the 2011+ Fiesta yet?

Unread 11-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
Tom
FF Founder

Fan#: 2
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen ZX3 SES Turbo

Tom Excellent Standing Member
I did a bit of searching on this awhile back when making the suspension thread and haven't seen any info on adjustable struts other than the non-adjustable Ford Racing ones which are designed for lowered vehicles. Did you lower your car Ash? I guess the other option is to go coil-overs. I installed a set on my Focus and its been amazing.
Unread 11-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #3
Fly_Chick
Ace Pilot

Fan#: 8
What I Drive: 2011 Yellow Blaze Fiesta SES

Fly_Chick Great Standing Member
Yes, my car is on Eibach Pro Springs. Aaron asked me yesterday if they made adjustable shocks for them and I told him that I didn't know so I would try to find out.
Unread 11-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #4
Tom
FF Founder

Fan#: 2
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen ZX3 SES Turbo

Tom Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly_Chick View Post
Yes, my car is on Eibach Pro Springs. Aaron asked me yesterday if they made adjustable shocks for them and I told him that I didn't know so I would try to find out.
In that case we need to see your build thread or at least some newer pictures.
Unread 05-09-2013, 10:36 AM   #5
scotman
Pilot

Fan#: 1495
What I Drive: 2011 Ford Fiesta SE, 5dr

scotman Good Standing Member
Koni sports will be available soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly_Chick View Post
Does anyone know if any company makes adjustable shocks for the 2011+ Fiesta yet?
I have had that type of damper on several previous Mustangs. They are pretty much the next best thing to a custom valved damper. I have purchased from Tirerack iin the past and got my O.Z. wheels from them. Tirerack is very good.
Unread 05-31-2013, 02:22 PM   #6
scotman
Pilot

Koni will soon release both Sport and STR-T......

The front Sport will be a single adjustable with the traditional twist to select knob on top. The Sport for rear of Fiesta will be a compression adjustable type.No knob, the piston is the knob. The STR-T ( pronounced Street) is a non adjustable that is maximized for cars running the typical variable rate lowering spring kits IE; Ebach sportline or H&R supersports among others.

Last edited by scotman; 06-24-2013 at 02:00 PM. Reason: pics added in following post
Unread 06-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #7
daukei
Cadet

Fan#: 2127
What I Drive: 2013, white ford fiesta

daukei Good Standing Member
Dear Sir,
I am Eric from Malaysia, I just Buy a new Ford Fiesta car after 2 month gear box have jerks and gear 1 change 2 have loud sound rattling.

First time send to Head Quarter repair and change clutch, after two day driving problem also same!
Today send back for checking, they just reset and update the gear box software.

When I collect my car on the same day, they test drive as well and told me no problem.

Before I leave the service center I request the technical sit beside me, but it feel like same problem have loud sound rattling, but they told me when changing gear have loud sound rattling are normal!

Finally I feel very unhappy! They like don't want to change a new gear box to me!

I just come back from work, and my car problem still same, the gear sound more noisy right now.

Any comment and idea can teach me what I should do to have a new gear box for claim

I have all the service report and after service report can send to you, just send me your email address.
My email address as below here
Emailericyew88@gmail.com
itsasowater@gmail.com
Contact Number0060123353744

Thanks& Regards
Eric Lai
Unread 06-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #8
scotman
Pilot

Koni Sport dampers coming soon....

don,t know what else I could add to that. oh yeah, pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 112_1289.jpg (94.9 KB, 7 views)