Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

Same as Focus?

120K views 60 replies 26 participants last post by  mavtoy 
#1 ·
Does the new Fiesta use the same bolt pattern as the Focus?

#34 ·
Just thinking the same thing ...

I kept looking here and there and haven't found that. But yes it does seem thats what it is ... we just want a Full Hard Clarification that it is definitely a 4x108 with that offset.

-Ray-

#42 ·
Someone posted a spy shot of a Fiesta and it had the 15" 16 spoke Focus alloys on it. So the bolt pattern is the same as the Focus.

#54 ·
^^ Yes ... but holes can be re drilled ... so any design will look familiar ...

Still waiting for confirmation.

Agent anyone?
I was told by the reservations rep that the bolt (I assume that since the Fiesta is a German car it will have bolts rather than studs) pattern is the same (4x108) between the European and American-spec Fiestas but that the American-spec car will have thicker bolts thus making the European Fiesta wheels not a bolt-on without some machining.

However this is assuming that the reservations agent knew what he was talking about and understood all the technical issues involved which may not be the case. IMHO the best source of information might be The Tire Rack as they are already showing Fiesta wheels available and they have a good reputation for always getting things right.

#48 ·
I can say it was awesome to drive, and for more pics from the show well actually Thursday, the day before the show even started, when I was sneaking around the Ford Racing Booth:

note: My lil' Gray Focus can be seen way in the back left of the second pic [woot]

And YAY for Fiesta Auto-X Test Drives!!!

#56 · (Edited)
i have to check at work for backspacing and offset but the bolt pattern is 4x108, and the focus wheels fit we put some on one before it was dealer traded.

Ok well i checked today and someone lost the spec book so i cant tell you anything about any of the specs on any vehicle.... thats not in the workshop manual.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.