Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

Adjustable shocks

30K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  scotman 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if any company makes adjustable shocks for the 2011+ Fiesta yet?

#5 ·
Koni sports will be available soon!

I have had that type of damper on several previous Mustangs. They are pretty much the next best thing to a custom valved damper. I have purchased from Tirerack iin the past and got my O.Z. wheels from them. Tirerack is very good.

#6 · (Edited)
Koni will soon release both Sport and STR-T......

The front Sport will be a single adjustable with the traditional twist to select knob on top. The Sport for rear of Fiesta will be a compression adjustable type.No knob, the piston is the knob. The STR-T ( pronounced Street) is a non adjustable that is maximized for cars running the typical variable rate lowering spring kits IE; Ebach sportline or H&R supersports among others.

#7 ·
Dear Sir,
I am Eric from Malaysia, I just Buy a new Ford Fiesta car after 2 month gear box have jerks and gear 1 change 2 have loud sound rattling.

First time send to Head Quarter repair and change clutch, after two day driving problem also same!
Today send back for checking, they just reset and update the gear box software.

When I collect my car on the same day, they test drive as well and told me no problem.

Before I leave the service center I request the technical sit beside me, but it feel like same problem have loud sound rattling, but they told me when changing gear have loud sound rattling are normal!

Finally I feel very unhappy! They like don't want to change a new gear box to me!

I just come back from work, and my car problem still same, the gear sound more noisy right now.

Any comment and idea can teach me what I should do to have a new gear box for claim

I have all the service report and after service report can send to you, just send me your email address.
My email address as below here
Emailericyew88@gmail.com
itsasowater@gmail.com
Contact Number0060123353744

Thanks& Regards
Eric Lai

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.