Blue Oval Fanatics - Ford Forum

Go Back   Ford Forums & Technical Discussions > General Car Discussions > New Member Introductions

Unread 03-24-2018, 06:42 PM   #1
Fordescape2018
Cadet

Fan#: 4887
What I Drive: 2018 Blue Ford Escape

Fordescape2018 Good Standing Member
Exclamation New member

Just joined this forum, My name is Artie ,I'm from Staten island New York ,recently just leased a New 2018 Ford Escape SEL 1.5 Eco-Boost ,I absolutely love this cross over and have it almost a week now ,This is my second Escape ,had a 2010 Escape which was very reliable also ,looking forward to learning from you all and sharing some of what I have Experienced also

Unread 03-27-2018, 01:14 PM   #2
I Bleed Ford Blue

Fan#: 1121
What I Drive: 2017 Mustang GT convertible

I Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing MemberI Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing MemberI Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing MemberI Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing MemberI Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing MemberI Bleed Ford Blue Outstanding Standing Member
Wife had a 2003 years ago, and we also had a 2013 Titanium. The 13 was a great vehicle, worlds better than the 03. The 10 you had was just a facelifted version of the 03, same mechanicals and same eletrics. They were good vehicles, just not in the same league as the 13+ escapes.

Oh, if you have any spare wheels from your 10, they will not fit the 18. Ford used the larger 5 x 4.5" pattern for the older escapes 2001-2012, in 13 the bolt pattern changed to a 5 x 4.25"
16 Blue Candy Focus Titanium 300A loaded
Unread 04-01-2018, 02:42 PM   #3
Fordescape2018
Cadet

Fan#: 4887
What I Drive: 2018 Blue Ford Escape

Fordescape2018 Good Standing Member
I had the 2010 Ford Escape for 6 years ,Tuxedo Black Metallic, Moon roof cloth seats wasn't thrilled with those not bad on gas 4 cylinder loved my black rims as well had no problems with this crossover
,made all my oil changes like clock work 5,000 miles per oil change rotated my Michelin Latitudes 17 inch tires ,got 111,000 miles out of it and was going strong until I got 2016 Ford Fusion Energi ,had that for 2 years enjoyed it but missed the height of vision and really couldn't use the plug in version of this car,I rent so wasn't able to plug in like if I owned house ,so I opted for this 2018 Ford Escape not thrilled with these Continental tires though ,thinking of purchasing a Michelins for this truck going forward
Unread 06-05-2018, 12:29 AM   #4
elton1017
Cadet

Fan#: 4929
What I Drive: 2008 Ford F-150

elton1017 Good Standing Member
Hello, welcome to the community!