Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

Other Ford 19" wheels that will fit

71K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  baolgauchvsy7307 
#1 ·
I've been looking at other ford wheels that will fit our fusions/milans, specifically 19's and I've found something interesting. The new style Taurus/MKS from 2010+ has a 5 x 114.3mm bolt circle just like the fusions and the hub bore is 70.6mm while the fusion/milan/MKZ have a 67.1mm hub bore size. So basically any new style taurus/mks wheels will fit our cars. I've found these for 281.xx each, they are from a 2010+ taurus limited.

The specs are 19x8 with a 45mm offset, and for reference the 17" fusion SEL wheels are 17x7.5 with a 44mm offset.

See less See more
#5 ·
#7 ·
How many mazdas have 19's, besides I would rather have a Ford wheel. The look I'm going for is an SVT version of the fusion (if ford ever built one) so wheels that can easily be recognized as non ford are out of the question.

I can get some mustang track pack wheels for cheaper but I don't think they would look right on a fusion, or at least the look I'm after.

#8 ·
CX7? CS9?
What about some RX8 wheels? Although I think those are just 18"

If you're going for the SVT Fusion look you need something close to the Focus SVT 5 spokes or the EAP's.

EAP:

5-spoke:

#11 ·
Sucks the new Mustang is 5x4.5, the five spoke GT rims would look nice.
Why does it suck, the mustangs from 94-present and the fusion/milan/MKZ triplets from 06-12 use the same pattern. They both use the 5x4.5" or 5x114.3mm

There is a guy on another fusion forum that has a 12 sport with 19" mustang wheels

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.