Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 07' Mercury Milan V6 Premier! I got it February of last year and she is just shy of 30,000 miles!

This is basically how she sits as of now:

Here is a sum up of the exterior mod pics:

With just tint.

Rear with tint, tinted license plate cover and custom plate.

HID lows and fogs in.

Dark view of HIDs.

View from my girlfriends window unlocking my car.

Just fogs and running lights.

White painted brake calipers.

My 18x8 Kyowa Evolves wrapped in Kumho ASTs.

My Vogtland lowering springs.

Rims and lowering springs on.

Pinstriped the rims.

Here is a sum up of the interior mods:

My Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD

My two 12in Duals.

My Rockford Fosgate 12in P1s (RIP).

Kenwood KAC-9105d

All Engine/Performance mod pics:

My Takeda intake w/ an aFe dry filter kit.

With it installed.

With the intake installed and a capped off mini breather filter on the evap line.

My two Magnaflow 14851 mufflers.

Just random photos that I have taken:

Picture of a rim before it was lowered.

Night time.

Pulling out of my driveway.

Some winter mode pics:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Very nicely done. Got to admit that is the first Milan I've seen modified. It's Fusions which I see more people modifying.
And even then, not very many Fusions...[B)]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks tukaniRay and Tom! Yeaa, there are only a handful of Milans on FFC so I kinda like that there are rarely any others.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Is it a pearl white, or flat white?

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Nice work!...I'm curious how the white painted calipers hold up. Be sure to let us know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They held up pretty good for a while!...then they started to chip from washing them with high pressure. I didn't use caliper paint though, I used white engine enamel paint and it was spray paint that I sprayed into a cup and applied with a brush (smart, i know lol). No primer or anything. When I redo them (hopefully soon) I will take my time and do them correctly.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Damn looks good man! I wasn't expecting how nicely done it is when I clicked on the thread. I love the white looks amazing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice ride! Is that the "Home Depot" lip on the front? Looks pretty damn good on a Milan, might have to try it.

HIDs look great too. Tint is the first thing I am doing then HIDs and LEDs are next.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to reply. Havent been on.
Damn looks good man! I wasn't expecting how nicely done it is when I clicked on the thread. I love the white looks amazing.
Thanks man! I tried to keep things simple color wise and match everything, I woulds say it worked!

Nice ride! Is that the "Home Depot" lip on the front? Looks pretty damn good on a Milan, might have to try it.

HIDs look great too. Tint is the first thing I am doing then HIDs and LEDs are next.
Yeaa thats the HD lip. Its only my second one I have had to put on and it has been about a year. The one I have on now ripped when I was backing out of a steep driveway a tad so I will replace it soon. If you put it on right and carefully, it will last.

And yea tint was my first mod and then my HIDs haha. The only LEDs I put on my car where all my interior, my license plate lights, and in the trunk. I took out my puddle lamps under my side mirrors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts