Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
You know, thats actually a pretty decent little cargo carrier.

·
Registered
43 Posts
still lol that those can be considered vans. how about, covered shopping carts with engines?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
In Europe that car is probably a van for its size just a smite over the usual cars ... for the fact most cars over there are compacts.

-Ray-

·
Registered
114 Posts
Why hatches are so great, and why there should be more of them in the States. Keep hatches alive VW and Ford....even though currently there are no new ford hatches....but in a year, THEY WILL BE BACK!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
That's why I own a hatch.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I love hatches ... they look good, drive good, have good gas mileage and have good cargo space ...

Overall Avg: Good+

-Ray-

·
Registered
671 Posts
When I helped my sister move, she couldn't believe how much stuff we packed in the back of my Focus.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
My wife was the same way when we moved from My Apartment to our new Home ...

LOVE THE HATCH OF THE FOFO.

-Ray-

·
Registered
4 Posts
last year my buddy and i went on a russian boar hunt which was about 10 hours drive. We had a choice of taking either his97 expedition which only gets about 15 to the gallon, my dakota pickup which isnt the most comfortable for long drives and also only gets about 15 to the gallon, or the focus.... and guess what, we took the focus. Folded the rear seat down and we fit a duffel bag each of clothing and such, 4 coolers of food and beer (and to carry the pig meat back in, both of our compound bows in cases mind you, and other various things. Not only did we get everything there and back fine, but we did so comfortably and got 30+ mpg, and saved some time in the twisty back roads =)... the guides laughed at us until i pulled on his turbo diesel dodge pick up while loaded with our butts, gear and 400 pounds of pork in it

·
Registered
27 Posts
They have those on the new model as well. I think they are sweet. As a mobile auto detailer I would love to have one for my company. It would be cheap, fun, and fit my stuff. Perfect!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts