Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving a 2002 Focus ZX 5 over 200,000 miles, I test drove an SE Fiesta and found out its about the same size and feel of my old Focus. I can purchase a new 2011 SE Fiesta for about $18,000 with cruise, remote start, rally wheels. ... or wait and buy the 2012 which will appear in the showroom shortly.
What's the best way to go?

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
I would try to work a deal on the older 2011 personally; unless the 2012 has something new
that you really want. I have bought "leftovers" in the motorcycle and car market many times, always good deals.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I am looking for a hella of a deal on a 2011 Fiesta also ... unless a Turbo version actually makes it to our shore.

-Ray-

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would try to work a deal on the older 2011 personally; unless the 2012 has something new
that you really want. I have bought "leftovers" in the motorcycle and car market many times, always good deals.
My mom bought a "Left Over" 2008 Impreza (last one on the lot) in Feb of 2009 and got $500 off the car. Not all cars will have good left over deals. Looking back she probably should have spent the $500 to get a color she would have liked better.

But as mentioned see what they will do for a "left over". You will probably have to wait until the '12's are physically showing up on the lot though.
I do remember reading the '12's have a new appearance package with accent color and wing if that interests you.

If your wallet is up for it (please to not flame me here) the Focus ST is due out in about a year as a '13 model with 250hp if you really want a turbo.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
?? It's like a mini-conversation without a meaning. weird.

-Ray-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts