Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2012 Accent on Friday. My wife and I were out shopping for a car. We need a third car, as we are going to start letting our son (16) start driving to school this fall. The plan was for us to get a new car for me, and let our son start driving my wife's 2009 Honda CRV. We were pretty much set on a Honda Accord, but then we went to the local Hyundai dealer, and I saw the 2012 Accent. I had not thought in terms of getting the new car for our son, but when I saw the Accent, the light bulb turned on in my mind. What a great little car! We bought a champagne colored 4 door (not the hatch) and got it out the door for $20K, exactly. To me, for a car with as much technology, plus 40mpg, it was a decent deal. They had added $3K as a 'market adjustment' to the $17,350 sticker price, which I hadn't really known how to deal with. Nonetheless, I think what I paid was decent (thoughts from you?) but I just love the car. Can't wait for my son to return home in August to see what we got for him!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts