Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Ford Escape SE FWD, 2.0L EcoBoost, 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission - Built by VACCAR

Why it's cool: The VACCAR Urban Escape Adventurer project was designed to visually express the potential of the all-new Ford Escape. It represents the ideal balance of rugged off-road attitude, upscale comfort and potent EcoBoost engine. Regardless of the mission, this Escape concept is ready to go.

2013 Ford Escape SE AWD, 2.0L EcoBoost, 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission - Built by Heide Performance Products (HPP)

Why it's cool: The HPP Escape is a tasteful street-performance treatment of the all-new 2013 Ford Escape Every eye-catching detail of this concept, from the subtly-lowered chassis to the chic, smart body mods and the inviting leather and suede seating combines to elevate Escape performance.

2013 Ford Escape - Built by KOLAB Agency
Why it's cool: KOLAB Agency is proud to present project "Life Escape." Our objective is to heighten the sense of lifestyle and exploring the world on 2 wheels. The Ford Escape is equipped with two custom USA built Intense Cycle mountain bikes. Rolling on Rennen 20-inch C10 wheels wrapped in Nitto INVO Tires, properly fitted on Eibach suspension. The custom interior is provided by Katzkin enhanced with touches by DH Designz custom fabrication to ensure maximum comfort. A custom two-tone Gold/Orange 3M vinyl wrap done by Daley Visual help associate the luxury style of the vehicle. The 2.0-Liter EcoBoost engine delivers power through a CX Racing Intercooler and Synapse engineering waste gate, exiting through a Vibrant performance custom cat-back exhaust system.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I'm digging the green one. I think I'm going to black out my side vents.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts