Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted one of the Roush F-250s in the wild yesterday. I wasn't able to take a picture but holey moley that is a big truck! Beautiful machine. I did a little poke around the interwebs and the Roush site lists it as about a $19,750.00 upgrade to a new truck. All the options were cosmetic with the exception of suspension and cat back exhaust. I was suprised there wasn't engine upgrades with the package - not that the 250 needs any more grunt right out of the box though. Always liked the Roush models. Anyone seen the mustang yet?

·
Administrator "Loose Nut"
1965 Ford Mustang, Bandera, Texas
231 Posts
They are nice looking. 20k extra with no performance enhancers? Roush has made some great motors in the past that were worth buying.

·
Super Moderator
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was my suprise. I had associated the brand with a performance focus. Lingenfelter, the GM equivalent lists a $9.995.00 package to bring the 6.2L up to 550hp and just puts badging on. Roush lists engine packages separately. The 5.0 Coyote package would be nice for my truck. I don't need 450hp but hey, I'll give it a home if I have to.

·
Administrator "Loose Nut"
1965 Ford Mustang, Bandera, Texas
231 Posts
Here’s mine on the stand before I dropped it in. It had a bigger cam then the Roush one. All roller.

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Gas Automotive exterior

And then in. May not be the best but I think turned out pretty well. Runs 11s in my mustang.

Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Vehicle Automotive fuel system

1 - 5 of 5 Posts