Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the looks of the 13's but I don't like the no V-6 option. If ford decides to make the 300 hp 3.7 V-6 that is optional in the 13 MKZ also optional in the new fusions (and bring back the sport model) I would trade mine in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
82 Posts
No V6? It's all 4 cylinders? Or all V8's?!

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All 4 cyl. The 2.5 is the base engine and is a carryover from this generation, then there is a 1.6L ecoboost as an option and the Titanium gets a 2.0L ecoboost as standard, and finally the hybrid is a 2.0

The MKZ gets the 2.0 ecoboost as standard and has a 3.7L V-6 as an option and also has a hybrid.

·
Registered
82 Posts
well that IS annoying...

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the new MKZ wasn't so damn ugly I would buy one of them, but I can't fathom driving anything lincoln right now, they are just hideous. Kinda like the Cadillacs from the last ten years, they look like an origami artist on crack designed them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definitely not!

Not only am I not a fan of how they look.. I don't want to pay the $$ for it :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
It's so...BIG!

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
well that IS annoying...
You realize the 2.0 is basically the same thing that is in the new ST focus, right? I think it will be plenty to have some fun stop light to stop light (on a closed course).

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You realize the 2.0 is basically the same thing that is in the new ST focus, right? I think it will be plenty to have some fun stop light to stop light (on a closed course).
Yes it is, but in a much heavier car.

·
Registered
66 Posts
2012 V6 curb weight is between 3,300 & 3,450lbs.

2013 I4 EcoBoost weighs in between 3,450 & 3,750lbs.

You are getting just about the same horse power and torque out of the boosted I4 and the V6.

PS. I LOVE the new body style.

·
Banned
5 Posts
You've been c

Today is your lucky day as you've been chosen to receive this generous Welcome Bonus.
This exclusive offer only goes to a select number of people, so don't miss out.
Previous recipients have gone on to win thousands, so use this offer today to double your deposits and become another winner.
Welcome Bonus
skyliteboom.com
Has sido elegido
Hoy es tu dia de suerte ya que has sido elegido para recibir este generoso bono de bienvenida.
Esta oferta exclusiva solo va a un numero selecto de personas, por lo que no se pierda.
Los beneficiarios anteriores han ganado miles, asi que use esta oferta hoy para duplicar sus depositos y convertirse en otro ganador.
Has sido elegido

·
Banned
5 Posts
You've been c

Today is your lucky day as you've been chosen to receive this generous Welcome Bonus.
Previous recipients have gone on to win thousands, so use this offer today to double your deposits and become another winner.
Welcome Bonus
skyliteboom.com
Has sido elegido
Hoy es tu dia de suerte ya que has sido elegido para recibir este generoso bono de bienvenida.
Esta oferta exclusiva solo va a un numero selecto de personas, por lo que no se pierda.
Los beneficiarios anteriores han ganado miles, asi que use esta oferta hoy para duplicar sus depositos y convertirse en otro ganador.
Has sido elegido

·
Banned
5 Posts
You've been c

Welcome Bonus
skyliteboom.com
Has sido elegido
Has sido elegido

·
Banned
5 Posts
You've been c

Welcome Bonus
skyliteboom.com
Has sido elegido
Has sido elegido

·
Banned
5 Posts
You've been c

Welcome Bonus
skyliteboom.com
Has sido elegido
Has sido elegido

1 - 20 of 25 Posts