Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fiesta has over 9200 miles on it! And I'm planning a couple more big trips... So it was time to bring it in for regular maintenance...

This morning I got up bright and early and headed to Bob Wondries Ford in Alhambra.

I didn't even have to get out of my car before Deborah Ferncez (Service Customer Coordinator) greeted me! They were expecting me.

I wasn't planning on writing about this trip to get maintenance, but decided to mention it simply because my experience was so nice!

Their sign says "Friendly Service" and that's definitely what I got!

Aside from Deborah, I met Mandy Russell (Service Advisor), David Stewart (Parts & Service Director, Mario Alcantar (Parts Manager, David Lin (General Sales Manager), Chris Greco (General Manager) and others.

They all checked out the Fiesta! Some of them even commented on specific videos I'd made and the story that ran on Fox that showed me exclaiming "It's my car!"(Check out the video online here - you'll see me at the very end!)

They changed the oil, rotated the tires...all the regular maintenance. And they cleaned it all up too - all shiny and new!

It was a fun trip - I'm sure I'll see them a couple more times before (gulp) having to return my Fiesta in November!

Thanks, Bob Wondries Ford!

Here I am with Deborah Ferncez. Look! Her shirt matches my car!

And with Mandy Russell:

Mario Alcantar, David Stewart, me, David Lin, and Chris Greco

Read More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts