Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm thinking about purchasing a base model of a 12 or 13 Fiesta S or SE model.. base (manual).

I was wondering how much I would be able to talk down the dealership on the MSRP. How much did you get discounted?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought a 2013 Titanium; X plan $19,000
Sticker was 20,090 , and Ford now has extra warranty for few bucks extra. 5 year . 100000 mile warranty. as we All know Ford never had the Greatest warranty. But at least drive train warranty is better now at 5 years 60,000 miles. if im not mistaken. but 3 years 36,000 miles; that don't work for me. I drive 20,000 miles a year . so far Great Car!!
I would spend extra and get the titanium if you can, better rims with 16 inch as se model has only 15 inch. Leather and ambient lighting is sweet !!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just picked up my 2013 and only got Air and auto on it for a little over 15,000. I got the base model cause I'm planning on using it just to drive back and forth to and from work with to save some money on gas .

·
Registered
4 Posts
revive this 2012 or 2013 fiesta (hatchback)

Hello,

I believe the 2013's are now on the road, but 2012's are still available. Any opinions on choosing between the 2? Is the 2012 considered a "new model year" for this version (with potential "new model" problems, recalls?)? What more do you get for your $$ with the 2013?

I may be forced to replace my beloved 2000 ZX3 Focus (manual). New Foci, nice, but expensive. Fiesta seems more like the natural replacement car for my old-school focus. Share your opinions?

Thanks for weighing in?!

·
Registered
23 Posts
When I got my 2013 I checked with my insurance company to start with because I was looking at the 2012's and a whopping 12 dollar difference was all . So I went ahead and got the 13, and so far I've only had 1 recall notice on it for the airbags and I took it to the dealer , dropped it off and they had it fixed by the end of the day .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts