Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello people i currently have an 04 focus zx3 and want to change to a fiesta xr4/st 07 or 08. can you please tell me pros and cons bout this car, and whats the best thing bout the car and any bad news about it thanx guys :))))

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Congrats on thinking about jumping into a Fiesta. We don't have the xr4 here in the States ... but that is one awesome and quick looking fiesta from the factory.

Good luck deciding on which one to pick up.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I personally like the looks of the ST, but the power and set up of the xr4.

If only they would merge the 2.

-Ray-

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
^^^ Agreed...if you are into the features such as sync its an awesome car. The MP3 plugin is sweet... Let us kno what you choose. As...soooo far, we only get one model here in the US.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys thanx for the feedback :)
yer i bought an xr4 hope u can check them out on the net. i absolutely love this baby. its a good upgrade for a younger person. interior is superb and also the room which i thought would of been much smaller and i was wrong.
thanx again people. :):):)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Post up a photo of your ride. Look forward to seeing it. Congrats on your purchase.

-Ray-

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I wish we had a few more options for the fiesta community in the US... hopefully in the next few years I suppose :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
^^ Here's to me crossing my fingers and hoping ...

ST Fiesta ... ST Fiesta ... ST Fiesta ...

lol

-Ray-

·
Registered
66 Posts
We can cross our fingers all we want but see what happened with the focus... 6 years between ST models and they're still watered down compared to euro focuses. [mad]

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
And not even a Supercharger out of any of them ... I agree.

Well, here's to hoping for a sportier Fiesta at least, with a bit more peppy engine.

-Ray-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey guys thank you once again.
i cant post any photos up because of my computer stuffing up, and the only way of using this site is through my phone once the computer is repaired i will be posting heaps of photos up and also what work i do to it.
sorry about the late reply

1 - 12 of 12 Posts