Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's for the wifey though lol gonna try and convince her to do some mods that the car "needs" [rofl]

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the two-tone on your interior....very nice, is that custom??? I don't think I've seen that yet.
I don't really know. Possibly because the dealership where we picked it up, pretty much all the fiesta's had some sort of custom work done to it. Like one had the body graphics, top wing, and black sport rims with upgraded suspension on it. [headbang] Ill probably stop by tomorrow and take a picture of it lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
yeah I was gonna ask the same. I know the two-tone dash and door panels come on the lower trim models, but the seats certainly are different! Is that two-tone cloth or leather?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
It is definitely a nice and unique ride (Which I found all of the Fiestas are quite unique) ... the next time you and your wife make your way on our way ... take the Fiesta, would love to see it in person.

And welcome to the Fly ...

-Ray-

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah I was gonna ask the same. I know the two-tone dash and door panels come on the lower trim models, but the seats certainly are different! Is that two-tone cloth or leather?
It's cloth. we didn't want leather since it gets so hot down here [xx(]

Now the big question is how much did you pay for it? MSRP?
14k that's including ford warranty for down here (which covers windshield because of all the dam rocks lol) and roadside assistance and all that good stuff and gap

It is definitely a nice and unique ride (Which I found all of the Fiestas are quite unique) ... the next time you and your wife make your way on our way ... take the Fiesta, would love to see it in person.

And welcome to the Fly ...

-Ray-
Yeah they sure are! Will do. If I find one of those clear car bra things for it or something. My Focus has gotten soooooooo many chips on the hood and windshield because of rocks since we moved down here and its killing me [?|] [bigcry] so i wanna find something to protect it because i don't want the same for the Fiesta

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is that $14k out the door? or before TTL?
It started out as 15k but we got it brought down by the salesman for military and student discounts and some other one that brought it down by like $500, and then brought it up to about 14500 with all the "extra stuff"

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry didnt really answer your question lol not really sure about TTL though...hopefully they waive it again like they did in Connecticut for my FoFo because of the military [woot] .....Hopefully lol

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah the wing is pretty sweet

it took me awhile to figure out it said Fiesta backwards lol

Yeah salesman hooked me up [thumb]

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Oh cool ... I didn't even catch that. Now I see the Fiesta word backwards.

Hmm ... I like the wing, not the wheel ... eww.

That thing needs a drop bad ... When I finally get one, Im dropping it right away.

-Ray-

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Nice deal nice car...and Welcome... Thats a good price on a new car these days, and one thats fun to drive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts