Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Fiesta 6 weeks ago and still don't even have a VIN.[mad] Was told it would be 4-6 weeks. Anyone know how long these are taking? Already sold our 2010 Toyota Corolla S (the S stands for $*#@). Now my wife & I are sharing a car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ordered a Fiesta 6 weeks ago and still don't even have a VIN.[mad] Was told it would be 4-6 weeks. Anyone know how long these are taking? Already sold our 2010 Toyota Corolla S (the S stands for $*#@). Now my wife & I are sharing a car.
My wait was 15 weeks (ordered May 22th delivered September 2nd) but I figured that would have improved by now. Saw my first Fiesta on the road 2 days ago and my second Fiesta yesterday. So they are starting to get out there.

P.S. Once you get it you'll forget about the wait.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I ordered mine in February and took delivery of it in July. My local dealership has 6-7 in stock waiting to be sold so the dealerships are filling up quickly.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Wow ... I didn't know they were that far behind.

Hopefully you guys and others who have ordered them will get them by the end of the month to the first week of November.

-Ray-

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ordered my blue one over 4 weeks ago now and it's still not at the dealership. The Green I ended up with was the car that was showcased at the dealership. Drove it right out of the showroom over to my house.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
So you settled with the green one? Or are they loaning your the Green one and then you could go back and get the one your ordered?

Sad to hear every who orders is having issues with getting them.

-Ray-

·
Registered
158 Posts
We ordered our car in mid-March and took delivery the first week of August, however many weeks that adds up to. All things taken into consideration, I can say now that this Fiesta was definitely worth the wait!

Bob

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Good to hear ... makes me want one even more.

I am going to wait til Christmas and see where we stand financially for another car.

-Ray-

·
Registered
3 Posts
We ordered our Green Fiesta 5spd Hatchback with about every option on July 13th and recently received the car on Dec 15th. That was 5 months. Yeow. nice car though and the stereo is super.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts