1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FF Founder
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Products are starting to come around for the Fiesta. It's exciting.

-Ray-

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm jonesing to do things the other way around with my Fiesta as compared to my Focus. The Focus was more about looks than performance and it wasn't until the very end of it's life that I started to do things like exhaust and subtle power mods.

I'm 99% happy with the exterior of the Fiesta as it is already. That means that it's time to start saving and pick up something like... oh I don't know.... a turbo? when the kits become available in the next year or so. I know that FSWerks has one in development :)

·
FF Founder
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm jonesing to do things the other way around with my Fiesta as compared to my Focus. The Focus was more about looks than performance and it wasn't until the very end of it's life that I started to do things like exhaust and subtle power mods.

I'm 99% happy with the exterior of the Fiesta as it is already. That means that it's time to start saving and pick up something like... oh I don't know.... a turbo? when the kits become available in the next year or so. I know that FSWerks has one in development :)
When its available I'll add it to the list.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm just hoping it's at least reasonably priced so it will be easier to sell the wife on, lol.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
I'm just hoping it's at least reasonably priced so it will be easier to sell the wife on, lol.
^^^ Let her buy something pricey before you mention it...something over 1G thats a big deal... THEN....when you want a turbo...you have leverage :)[cheers]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts