Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Â*By Bryan Redeker

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Now that I have driven the Fiesta for over a month, I am learning that there are a few tech features I have grown to love. Probably my most favorite tech feature is the Bluetooth connectivity with my phone. I can take care of phone conversations while driving without having to hold the phone to my ear or have a silly earpiece. Now that I have a phone that can be connected to the Fiesta, I find that I use the hands free feature every time I am in the car. The second favorite feature is the keyless starting and entry. No more fumbling around trying to dig the keys out to unlock the car. I just press the black button the door handle, and the door unlocks. This works the best when you are trying to load stuff in the trunk, and don't have to dig out the key fob to release the hatch. Since getting used to the keyless starting, I find myself reaching for the button to shut off our Escape, which still uses the key. If only our house had keyless entry, then I would be all set! Another thing I really like is that the front and rear wipers do a single sweep when you first use them after engine start. This is brilliant! A single movement on the wiper stalk runs both wipers and gets me clean glass front and rear. The programming on the automatic headlights is also very well done. Our Escape turns on and off the lights constantly at dusk, while the Fiesta turns the lights on and leaves them on for an extended period of time. There is also a nice light on the dash to let you know the automatic lights have turned on. If only the fog lamps would turn on with the headlights. The least used tech feature in the Fiesta has to be the voice activated commands. I am more of a hands-on kind of guy rather than a dictate to others. I am perfectly capable of setting the temperature with my hands. Overall, the car is still performing excellent and exceeds all of my expectations. As long as the US car is like the one I am driving, Ford will have a winner!

Read More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts