Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day All:

Zeta Products is a new vendor on the site. We have teamed up with Boomerang to bring you the ultimate armrest for your Fiesta. The superior quality and look of this armrest provide the finishing touch to the Fiesta's interior.

Seamless integration with the center console and color matched upholstery provide an unrivaled OEM factory appearance.

Fits the 2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan and Hatchback

Features:

* Comfortable ergonomic styling.
* Provides additional storage.
* Sturdy metal frame and attachment.
* Convenient slide out cup holder.
* Available in all interior colors: Charcoal Black, Cashmere, and Plum.
* Folds up between front seats.
* Installs in minutes.
* 3 year warranty.

·
Registered
115 Posts
You should include a price in your sales ad.

·
Registered
73 Posts
You should include a price in your sales ad.
They don't because it is overpriced![eek]

Earlier this week I was at the National Corvair convention in Iowa. One of the vendors had custom made armrests and consoles made for Corvairs, five different styles, all in exact matching vinyl, most years had seven or eight colors, and many were one year colors. All padded vinyl, very nice. They had dozens in stock or will made your color. $90 to $154.[thumb]

Dan
65 Corvair convertible[cool]

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They don't because it is overpriced![eek]

Earlier this week I was at the National Corvair convention in Iowa. One of the vendors had custom made armrests and consoles made for Corvairs, five different styles, all in exact matching vinyl, most years had seven or eight colors, and many were one year colors. All padded vinyl, very nice. They had dozens in stock or will made your color. $90 to $154.[thumb]

Dan
65 Corvair convertible[cool]
You have to compare apples-to-apples. The Fiesta armrest has a cast aluminum frame that is very sturdy and allows it to fold up and down. How is the Corvair made?

·
Registered
73 Posts
You have to compare apples-to-apples. The Fiesta armrest has a cast aluminum frame that is very sturdy and allows it to fold up and down. How is the Corvair made?
All I care is it works and looks good. Cast aluminum, are we making these for F-18's?

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All I care is it works and looks good. Cast aluminum, are we making these for F-18's?
You would be surprised as to how much abuse armrests take. Just imagine someone leaning on it as they are getting in or out of the car. Just about the entire weight of the person is on that armrest.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Man your really trying hard to sell these lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
I know of no issues with the Smoking Package installed.
Now that I have the Fiesta with the Smoker's Package it appears that the Smoker's Package goes into the same location as the armrest. I think they're incompatible. This would be a bigger concern form Zeta Products back in the '60's.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts