Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Day All:

I am excited to let you all know that I now offer Hood Deflectors for the Fiesta.

Hood deflectors redirect the air over the top of your car, thus minimizing dirt, bugs and anything else that would otherwise get on your windshield. Made from 3mm smoked acrylic and includes all mounting hardware for a quick installation.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Any better pics on it installed?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Good question. Because the photo posted is the Honda Fit.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I just noticed that the disclaimer about the item being new is not on this post but on your other post.

Might want to add that in so that people aren't looking for a current Fiesta photo of the product until you actually have a chance to shoot one.

-Ray-

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just noticed that the disclaimer about the item being new is not on this post but on your other post.

Might want to add that in so that people aren't looking for a current Fiesta photo of the product until you actually have a chance to shoot one.

-Ray-
Sorry! [:I] I just got these in and have not been able to get a car to shoot images. Hope to do so soon.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
All good. Look forward to your future photos of the product installed.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Nice. I suggest taking a more front on shot as well to get another angle and view for your customers.

-Ray-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts