Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

We'll be at the Wisconsin State Fair from 8/9 - 8/16 in Milwaukee, WI. So stop on by and check out the new Fiestas!

....and the best part? We'll be having a close course so you guys can really take the Fiestas for a spin. We'll have about 8 cars on the course, so I hope to see you guys out there.

Cheers,

RJ

·
Registered
671 Posts
ARGH! Dammit! Would one of you come to Colorado???

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Sad ... I haven't heard of anything like this in TX either ...

Side Bar - - >>> Brindfan ... I was just in CO a week ago ... what part do you live in?

Back on topic ... So SouthEast Fiesta, do you have any pics of the show so far? And are there alot of lookers checking out the Fiesta?

-Ray-

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TunaniRay -> I believe the central team is heading to Texas in September if I'm correct, but nothing is final yet....

btw...if you guys want any specific pics of the vehicle, let me know and i'll snap it tomorrow.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Sad ... I haven't heard of anything like this in TX either ...

Side Bar - - >>> Brindfan ... I was just in CO a week ago ... what part do you live in?

-Ray-
30 miles north of Denver.

Just for you Ray....

The Fiestas' on the Milwaukee mile close course..

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! People got to drive the Fiesta on the famed Milwaukee Mile! The oldest motor vehicle racetrack in the country!

TunaniRay -> I believe the central team is heading to Texas in September if I'm correct, but nothing is final yet....
What about Colorado???

·
Registered
1,482 Posts

btw...if you guys want any specific pics of the vehicle, let me know and i'll snap it tomorrow.
Thanks for the pictures man ... I love the Abe Lincoln get-up ... nice. [thumb]

Hmmm ... to TX you say ... you wouldn't happen to have like a site with their traveling schedule on it would you?

And Brindfan, yeah I was in Rifle/Meeker CO Due West of Denver if I remember. Both my wife and I are thinking about going back ... it was just plain Beautiful there.

-Ray-

·
Registered
671 Posts
And Brindfan, yeah I was in Rifle/Meeker CO Due West of Denver if I remember. Both my wife and I are thinking about going back ... it was just plain Beautiful there.

-Ray-
I'm out there on business a couple times a year. Good ol' SH 13. More animal/car accidents on that highway than any other in the state.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
^^ You know I did notice quite a bit of Deer and Snake Road kill while we were there ...

My rental was a 4x4 off road vehicle ... so I wasn't worried.

-Ray-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts