Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FF Founder
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

• All-new Ford Fiesta has hit the halfway mark of its Fiesta World Tour 2010, traveling roughly 7,000 miles from Hollywood to Dubai
  • Highlights have included a trip to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, hot-laps at Germany's Nurburgring and dodging camels in Saudi Arabia
  • With the U.S., Canada, Europe and the Middle East in the rear-view mirror, the Fiesta World Tour 2010 heads to Asia and Australia, with a target of covering 15,000 miles in two months and arriving in Sydney on Oct. 17

So what's a good road trip without a little belly dancing, a few camels, and a few photos of the Dead Sea? It's all part of the Fiesta World Tour, and the best part is there's more to come. It's only halfway through its around-the-world journey.

"The Fiesta World Tour is pushing the limits of adventure," said Sam De La Garza, Fiesta brand manager. "Adventure is what the Fiesta is all about."

Consider the World Tour the ultimate road trip with a goal of 15,000 miles, designed to celebrate the global nature of one of Ford's most fun-to-drive vehicles. It started in California, headed east through Canada and has wandered through Europe and the Middle East, just now hitting its halfway point. With a group of journalists behind the wheel, the two-car road trip has become more of an experience than a drive.

"Fiesta evokes an instant emotional response that says 'I want one,' regardless of where you are in the world," said Sal Campolo, Ford of Europe brand manager. "That's what makes Fiesta a global success for Ford and the perfect car for a world road trip."

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Nice.

I like the color off the blue one.

The shot of the fiestas driving through the rugged san area is a great shot.

-Ray-

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm still not sure which front end I like better. The Euro or the one here?

Either way, I would love to be driving a car around the world like that.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Yeah ... I can see the extra bumper add to the US one ... but like Tom pointed out ... it's minor.

-Ray-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well you all are so lucky to go for this Fiesta world tour i wish i get a chance to ride in this tour or any but i am not that lucky as you all so i wish you all the best and have a great time going round the world ,please post us some pictures if you have would like to see.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
^^ Well the post was about the tour ... it would be nice to have the members who were in the tour to post up some photos and background stories.

-Ray-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts