Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the enormous amount of people that are buying up these Fiestas and alot of them being previous Focus owners, I have asked the staff at Carlisle to add an all inclusive class just for the Fiesta. I just got confirmation of this today, so please allow thier IT team a few days to re-orginize the classes before registering.
If you register between December 17th and the 31st, you will recieve an additional $5 dollars off! Cant complain there!

I couldnt come here without plugging FocusRising. Its the largest Focus event of the year!
We would like to envite you to join our focus club at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals in 2011.
Select "Focus Rising" as your club participation and join the 200+ projected Focus owners. I have set up Hotel arrangements for all of us to stay together in a building all to ourselves. From here we can coordinate the weekend accordingly. There is a dinner banquet on Saturday night with staff from Ford on the attendees list as guest speaker(s). In the past we have went to McNews Automotive for a huge dyno day.
Be part of the excitement at FocusRising[thumb]

CLICK THIS LINK FOR OUR GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD ON FOCUSFANATICS.COM

Hope to see YOU at FocusRising 2011[headbang]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Already told you over on FF, Sean. I'll be there with both cars. Just waiting for the new registration categories to come up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
any word on the Carlisle Events folks about adding the category for Fiestas? I know you said they would be, but it hasn't been added to the options under the drop down yet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm registered with the Focus and the Fiesta :)

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
^^^ You really should try to make it out...If the drive is too far, fly in and RENT a fiesta to show up !!!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
^ That'd be baller status. And you know someone that has a garage full of 4x108 wheels you can borrow for that rental fiesta
^^^ Hell yeah...a remtal with trick rims and a serious polish job...It would be EPIC to pull a trophy in the lightly modded class with a rental !!!![cheers]

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Ken and I will help you jack the car up and get them mounted :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts