Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
117 Posts
Hey now. That looks good Les. I haven't seen them here. I wonder how it stacks up as a downsize from an F-150? I really don;t need all the F-150 more than once or twice a year. If you could get a sheet of plywood in that it would likely be a useful little truck. I'll be following this thread.

· Super Moderator
117 Posts
I priced it up here on Ford.ca. $26,000 for the base model. I priced an XLT with 4000 towing and all wheel drive and was out the door at $41,000. That is not EVERY option but had the dash electronics upgrade and a sun roof. Damn good deal for a new truck. I am liking the eco boost option. I'm not in the market right now as we just got a new vehicle for my wife. I'll be looking to change up the truck in 4 years so it will definitely be on the radar then.

· Super Moderator
117 Posts
I had an eco-boost in a truck I rented to drive up north on vacation. Full sized F-150. It hustled that truck along like my 5.0 Coyote does. I was REALLY impressed. I wouldn't hesitate to buy that engine. The only thing for a die hard pick up guy to get over is the unibody construction. A body on frame configuration is gonna be stronger. That said, if you are looking for a work truck that is gonna need to take some abuse you are likely going F150 anyway. This is a great platform for weekend warriors who just need to go to Home Depot or the dump every now and then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.