Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford nationals are this coming weekend...I"m sure a few on here are registered to go.
Come check out all the focus and Fiesta enthusiasts together all under the Focus Rising tent!

AND, if anyone is in the area and wants to test drive a new fiesta...Ford will have a test drive area once again...Wanna check out the new fiesta or 2012 Focus, or even a mustang? See ya there!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well We had 7 Fiestas!!!...SEVEN, for the first event ever that I am aware of...The mods were few, but we saw intakes, lowering, custom paint, tint...Its starting !!!...

We had 82 Foci ( I think) and were joined by a small group of Fiestas...Most were local, but it was nice to see

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, hope everyone had a great time.
It was a nice weekend. Weather was perfect...Hope we put in for the same weather for Focusfest!

It was nice to see some fiestas there...7 doesn't sound like much, but there were many cars that only had a few represented, capris, probes, etc... So I was impressed that we had 7 for the first time.

We had 89 foci, which was real nice. For the FIRST time in 12 years someone unseated the Merkur club from first place at Carlisle...They are a very passionate club and have topped 200 in the past, but they were slackin' this year, so we took advantage AND first place!!!

We do get some sort of award, but I don't remember what exactly. And it will be mentioned on the CArlisle site

Hope to break 100 at Focusfest!...We were so close this year at Carlisle...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts