Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little pick heavy, but here goes.
I ordered this the end of Sept. and it arrived Nov.8 finally.
Gotta have it green, v6, 6 spd man, 102a, performance package, Recaro seats, tech package,reverse sensing system with security system, a couple things I can't remember right off also.
v6 is 305hp/280tq
ordering the performance package deleted the spare tire, the shaker sound sytem. recaros deleted the leather. car weighs in at 3300lbs compared to the stock weight of 3511lbs.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally it cooperated. But I didn't notice I should have turned the car around for a couple of the pics...lol lotsa glare

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shhhh =-(
Actually running the ethanol crap out of it.

Now what the hell am I supposed to use all that extra space for where the spare was?

·
Registered
29 Posts
You could put a speaker box in that space and still have trunk room.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is the rear seats as comfortable as the front Recaro's ? I think the green is growing on me. Awsome ride for sure.
I was thinking of getting a spare to put in mine. I don't know if I trust the air pump and the fix a flat stuff it has. If anything it is peace of mind.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
actually I figure thats what roadside assistance is for... let them fix it. Hell, we don't even have a jack or lug wrench anyway.
I just realized something, we don't even get the damn funnel for the gas fill. definitely something I'm going to need to scrounge up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
There should be a gas funnel in the trunk. Mine has one. Let me go out and check where it is at.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It is at the rear of the car attached to the air pump box, on the rear back side. It is a small white funnel. [thumb]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Shhhh =-(
Actually running the ethanol crap out of it.

Now what the hell am I supposed to use all that extra space for where the spare was?
Menthol tank for when you get some twins?

Nice car love that green

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And to add a few things...
253.95hp/235.90tq completely stock

click for embedded vid [twothumbs]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is that the old health clinic on hwy 281? That "midland campus" looks familar,just cant put my finger on it.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
the pics? yep, the old midland campus, which by the way is for sale for a cool 5 mil...lol
the north west corner of town by wylie lake (the pond...lol)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I always got a good laugh when I saw people fishing out of wylie for some reason.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And will have to post picks the end of next week after a couple things...
Tint will be done tuesday (35% all around) and having the c/s spoiler mounted finally. things only been in my bedroom 2 months...lol
also will be ordering some lca's. thinking from spohn, and see if i can tame the wheelhop a bit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
And to add a few things...
253.95hp/235.90tq completely stock

click for embedded vid [twothumbs]
That's really kind of scarry. Taht's about what I got when I had my '05' 4.6 dyno tuned but to run on 87 octane due to a trip out West. Not n gain on the top but up to 3500, lots of difference and that's where I told him to put it
Dave

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
At 80...25mpg, if i keep it at around 70 its just shy of 29.
Gotta remember tho, mine doesnt have the 2.73 gears. With the pref pack it has 3.31 gears, so i kind of expected lower mileage.
The auto with stock gears is supposed to get 31, manual 29. So i figured 27 and was in the ballpark.
Guys have been pulling 13.5-13.9 in the 1/4. Thats friggin scary to think your touching needing a cage...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts