Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fiesta forum!

I need to figure out the headlight bulb connector types what they look like for a 2011 ford fiesta. if it were my car i could go outside and pop the hood and look but seeing that this is a surprise for someone, i'll need forum help.

if someone could post a pic of their halogen bulb and i could go off that to look for blue bulbs?

google searching i found
4750K MTEC cosmo blue BULBS

but have no clue the connector it needs to plug in
ive seen male and female connectors on the end of the bulbs online

i am open to any type of blue headlight bulb options youall have thanks

thanks for your help!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I dono if your still lookong for awnsers.. haha but you highbeams are 9005 sylvanya makes tthese with blue tint. There called zxe. Your low beams are h11b. NOT h11! Just look up h11b headlights on ebay annd you'll find direct replacements with blue tint. :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Another way you can look up the bulbs. You can look up by color.

Your not going to find anything higher than 8500K in halogens. You'll have to upgrade to a HID kit to get any thing higher. I believe the lowest you can get HIDs for is 5000K.

I have 8000Ks in my focus and I just bought a set for my mazda. You can usually find them on ebay for less than 15 bucks depending on the car.

Here's my focus

·
Registered
177 Posts
A quick look on ebay I found these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8500K-Blue-...2011|Model:Fiesta&hash=item416e104ee5&vxp=mtr

I can tell you most people will tell you not to buy these cause they are off ebay and are cheap and won't last long. Although it's a good idea to buy two sets just to be on the safe side my first set in my focus lasted 2 years. Not to mention a much better light beam over stock. Happy hunting.

Stock:

7000K halogens:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh and if you do upgrade to hid, please use projectors. Your on coming fellow motorists with thank you! Haha. I don't remember what site but you can order euro headlamps with projectors inn them for the euro xenon package. I'm on the fence of evenualy doinn that. :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
No it was 7000k is that pic 8000k in this pic. That's my mother inlaws garage she collects them. She let's me use it when ever I need to fix something, I had just replaced the pcv valve and pac valve and was letting the car sit at idle for a while, to see if the ruff idle would continue.

Sent from FBI surveillance van 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts