Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have just signed up.

I am looking for a Sunvisor that I believe was fitted to a Fiesta Ghia from 1995-2002 mk3? & mk4/mk5.
The part number of the Sunvisor I believe is 1007061. The One specfically I am looking for Is light grey in colour with a mirror with a door flap mirror cover (up and down). which had the fuel pump switch decal on the cover.

I have searched everywhere I managed to get one or so I thought which was part number 1007061 however, the sunvisor I received was carpet one side and plastic the other side I am just looking for plastic both sides. I was told that part number 1007061 is the same part number for plastic both sides and also plastic one side and carpet the other side. and that the plastic on both sides of the sunvisor was either an earlier version or later version to the plastic oneside and carpter other side.

As I say I have been looking everywhere for this and used/second hand won't suffice as I need a brand new one.

So I am here to seek help of anyone who may have one or may have information on where to find one brand new.

I appreciate yourtime of each and everyone who reads my message.

Thanks

here is an image of the sunvisors I reguire left one is a lhd i believe
http://oi46.tinypic.com/nedb1u.jpg

Jamie

·
Registered
107 Posts
Have you tried working directly with a dealer? They should be able to track down the exact part your looking for or at least give you the right part number.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks but thoese set are for a focus and the fiesta set you posted don't have mirror cover flaps on them

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm not completely sure but it kind of looks like the focus ones will fit. Ill to some more research.

Sent from FBI surveillance van 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts