Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Nice. That reminds me of how the Injen intakes looked on the 2000 Corolla S ... a friend of mine had one of those.

I wonder what the power gain is for the intake on the fiesta.

We need people to buy and dyno.

-Ray-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Intakes will be plentiful. All the usual players will make their entries at some point. I wouldn't expect much from "just an intake", especially on a 1.6. In time, header with a high flow cat or orp and cat back will be typical. I'm not sure how the ECU tuning is going. If anything, I wish the tuning situation was taken care of first. But, it usually takes time to build up the tech to cover the different mod combos.

Seriously though...where's the three door hatch!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Ashley has one...I"ll measure the TB when I get a chance...Odd, that battery does look huge...BIG space for a turbo if it was relocated....Hmmmmmm???

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ashley has one...I"ll measure the TB when I get a chance...Odd, that battery does look huge...BIG space for a turbo if it was relocated....Hmmmmmm???
Just take a glance down behind the back of the engine on mine or Ashley's car someday Bill, there is LOADS of room by the exhaust heading just begging to have a big turbo spool put in it. [headbang]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts