Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Friend Ashley was over today with her Fiesta and we put an Eibach kit on her...Looks and handles BETTER...

The rears were gravy. So easy to do. 2 bolts and done..Take your time getting the springs in the rubber perches just so.

The fronts weren't to bad, but the top three strut bolts? They are a little tight, but doable...Thank goodness for Snap-on ratcheting wrenches :)

MArigold ( Ashley's name for her Fiesta) is looking GOOD...

I noticed she got her windows tinted too!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ash took some pics...I"ll see if I can get her to post them here...dropped it about an inch and a half...I"ll go look at the box this afternoon and post which kit...I just do the work.LOL

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
OO ... I wanna see them too.

One of the first Modded Fiestas on the site. Exciting!!!

-Ray-

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She says it has settled in well. She posted a few pics on facebook. I have to get her to put them over here :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
dose she still run stock shocks? im gonna get an eibach sportline kit on mine some day.. i still gotta do some shopping around for some hard core heavy duty shocks too.. madas well do it all at once. haha

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ashleys was still on stock shocks if I remember right, but the car was practically new when we did them.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
When I get around to a Fiesta in my driveway ... I am going to look into some CoilOvers.

I want to make the Fiesta more of a menacing show ride to counter my SVTF that is set for straight Solo Racing.

-Ray-

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yes, still stock shocks. It was pretty easy but those fronts with the bolts-you need little person hands to get in there. LOL.

And just for giggles, FLOATING FIESTA!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No..Porsche...but it does kinda look like it could be a cobra in this pic

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its for sale. 7K. My buddy owns it, but he is Afghanistan for a while. So I am storing/ selling it for him.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Definitely a cool Cobra there ...

The Fiesta should go lower ... [:p]

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
With the gravel and dirt it was sitting on ... I see that. [:p]

Better yet ... you guys were working on a Rally Spec one ... [;)]

-Ray-

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Boost and giant brakes ....sounds good to me :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts