Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I bought a set of Apex 35mm lowring springs, they took a long time to set and the other day i took my car into a garage to get a wheel bearing replaced and it came to my attention that my front wheels were cambering negatively (The top of the wheel was sticking inward and the bottom was sticking outward). Obviously my tyres were taking a beating for this so i decided to replace the springs with the old one's. I've been told that i cannot adjust the cambers on Fiesta's. There is obviously a way around this because ive seen fiesta's lowered, can someone please get nack to me on this.
Thanks Ryan

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
You may have to buy after-market camber plates or camber adjustment parts. It probably isn't adjustable stock, just as the focus wasn't. But, I bought after-market parts to do mine.

Now, does anyone make these yet for the fiesta?
Check with TonyD at Newedgeperformance.com, or any of our other sponsors here.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
** Moved to Wheels and Suspension area **

I moved it in this area to get the members that venture mainly in here to help you out.

I thought there were suspension parts that were out ... maybe by order.

-Ray-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Still not finding camber plates for fiestas, maybe focus are compatible? I have 40mm lowering springs on my bmw and just live with the fact that my tires aren't going to last as long.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts