Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so some of you know me as Noob Saibot on the focus forums. Well I joined here cause I own a Ford Fusion know, though I am getting the 2013 focus ST whenever it comes out... anywhere here is pics of my fusion. I had to get the 6 cyl engine so it'd have more power lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice looking Fusion. Great color choice.
Color is the one thing I hate on my Milan.

EDIT: PS, last week a Ford dealer told me the STs are trickling in. He said he knew of a couple at other dealers, though didn't tell me which dealers...

Also, I work for the company that produces all of Ford's VIN specific labeling in North America (window, cert, tread export labels) and have not seen a Focus ST label.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, I'm waiting for a performance blue with st3 package to arrive so I can trade both the fusion and 07 focus in. Finance the rest of the car and should be good to go

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice, I'm waiting for a performance blue with st3 package to arrive so I can trade both the fusion and 07 focus in. Finance the rest of the car and should be good to go
I was trying to wait and trade my focus in for one but then heard the price!
I'll have to wait and pick one up used. Hopefully there'll be a used one I can trade this in for.
I looked up all the "Focus ST" that show for sale online and non of the VINs turn up anything in our system so I think it's hype.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts