Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011, race red performance package. Picked it up in April 2011. The only mods I've done are tint and a custom shift knob from grabber pony. I plan more once I stop spending money on the foci. lol

The day I picked it up.

Resting in it's new home.

Tint and shift knob.

And a few show pics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They really do. I'm surprised they changed them for the 2013 performance package.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yep the wheels make it look like a V8. I like the tint!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice Victor, what plans do you still have for the Focus?

Figured a nice ProCharger for the Mustang should be a good next step.
I've been collecting parts to do an interior change on the silver focus. Picking up the last parts I need for that this weekend. New speakers, SVT console, and putting my Saleen seats in it. Also picking up an SVT wing for the Saleen this weekend. Already painted so all I have to do is install it. A lot of wrenching in my future. I do have a list of stuff I'd like to do to the mustang once the warranty is gone, but lately I've had a different idea for when I get it paid off. But I'm not going to say anything because I haven't really made up my mind yet. lol But a ProCharger is definitely on the list.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
last I was looking, the procharger upped the ponies of the 3.7 to around 475hp. If you can find a used kit in good shape your set... a used sets you back damn near $6k :(
right now 305hp is enough to get me in trouble...lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
last I was looking, the procharger upped the ponies of the 3.7 to around 475hp. If you can find a used kit in good shape your set... a used sets you back damn near $6k :(
right now 305hp is enough to get me in trouble...lol
Me too for sure. Fastest car I've ever owned up to this point.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
What are you getting for mpg? and is yours the stock or performance package? (looks to be performance by the mirrors, but the tape stripes are throwing me off)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's the performance package. Stripes were an option I guess in 2011. I didn't personally order it. I had the dealer find me one in race red. I can get 30 mpg highway when I keep my foot out of it.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
hmm, I'm getting just shy of 27 if I keep it under 70mph. but then again its still breaking in, only 750 miles on it. but thats by what the car saysn need to do it on paper and find out true mpg...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My highway miles have been long trips though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dang Victor, I didn't know you picked up one of these.

Very Nice. So now I know what you are taking to the Car Show. [:D]

I don't think I'll make it but if I happen to wake up early I'll make the drive.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looking good ! I should of got the performance package on mine. I am on a budget but I did get the 331 rear gear and 6 speed manual, so it runs very good. Plus it is fun to mod it up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts