Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would post a few photos of my new baby...be happy to hear what you guys think.

She is Tuxedo Black with the charcoal leather interior, and has the following in addition to the Titanium trim package

- Moonroof with integrated homelink garage door opener
- 19" dark H-style alloys
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- BLIS - blind spot alert, active lane assist, cross traffic alert

I have an appointment to get the windows tinted tomorrow...which is about the only modification I plan on for now...although I do think she would look killer if she was lowered about an inch...lol

Took her for a photo shoot on Thanksgiving day...

photo by texastenor, on Flickr

This thing loves the twisty roads...almost too much...handling is stellar!

IMG_9683 by texastenor, on Flickr

What a gorgeous face...

IMG_9649 by texastenor, on Flickr

Truly sexy wheels...from the factory...who knew?

IMG_9647 by texastenor, on Flickr

So...any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Love it! I still haven't seen one on the road around here yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is the only one I have seen in the wild so far...found out there is a recall on them...something to do with the headlights. I think that has slowed the roll-out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks great. but would look much better without the front plate
Thanks! I agree that she would look better without the plate and mount, but we have a front plate requirement here in WA...not to mention that I had the car less than 24 hours when I took these photos. I've decided to keep the dealer ads in place until I get my plates...then we'll see.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks! I agree that she would look better without the plate and mount, but we have a front plate requirement here in WA...not to mention that I had the car less than 24 hours when I took these photos. I've decided to keep the dealer ads in place until I get my plates...then we'll see.
ah man that sucks. one of the few things i like about my states traffic laws is they don't require a front plate

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A few more pics of her...

B&W shot from the front and down low...

image by texastenor, on Flickr

Nice view of the nose...so elegant and sleek with refined aggression...

Good shot of the newly added tint here...

And one more showing the tinted windows

I am enjoying the car more and more each day as we get to know each other better.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bet you're getting a lot of looks driving down the road. Anyone asked you what car that is yet?
Yeah...a couple of people. The best look I got was from a guy driving a new 2012 Fusion. We were going opposite directions and he stared at me until he was looking backwards...while he was moving...lol (I was a little bit afraid that he was gonna have an accident...)

Was actually talking to a neighbor of mine who is a Ford guy and he Knew it was a new car, but he was genuinely shocked (and impressed) when I said it was a Fusion...he is a truck guy and hasn't been paying much attention to the cars lately.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have you noticed any difference in ride/road noise with the 19" wheels?
I'm not sure what "difference" I would have noticed since they are the only wheels/tires I have experienced on the car with the exception of a 5 minute test drive of a Fusion Ti with the 18's. What I have noticed is that the car drives extraordinarily well and handles like a dream. The car is exceptionally quiet at speed as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Very clean Fusion. I've only seen parked ones so far, and they have a really nice, mean stance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts