Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there everyone.

If everything goes to plan, I will be picking up my Blue Flame Metallic 2011 Fiesta ses hatch later this week. Wasn't planning on buying one, but the lady that wrote off my 2009 Focus ses changed all that for me.

I actually planned on buying a Ranger, but the potential fuel economy and the test drive sold me on this.

I look forward to seeing how this site progresses and I assume it will be a massive help to myself and others.

Once I pick the car up, I will post new pics.

Keep your stick on the ice,

Shawn.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and would anyone happen to know the bolt pattern for the new Fiesta? I'm assuming it would be a 4 x 108mm like a Focus. Or did Ford get smart and use a more universal pattern like 4 x 100?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats on the ride! I got about 4k miles on mine already and love it. Do you plan on modding it at all?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Oh, and would anyone happen to know the bolt pattern for the new Fiesta? I'm assuming it would be a 4 x 108mm like a Focus. Or did Ford get smart and use a more universal pattern like 4 x 100?
I believe its 4 x 108mm like the focus. So whatever wheels you see on foci...you can use on the fiesta, which is not always a bad thing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked up my new Fiesta today! Had to change the color, but it was my second choice anyway.

I will post pics when it's not raining. But I gots me a new Lime Green Metallic Fiesta ses in the driveway.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just realized my wife has the camera, so pics will have to wait yet again.

I will be shopping around once my insurance cheque clears from my Focus. First on the list will be window tint, window visors and K&N filter (#33-2955). Then I have to start getting ready for the winter, black steelies and winter rubbers, mud flaps and get the undercoating done.

A friend of mine works at a dealership, they have a set of Bridgestone winter tires there on sale. But they are 215's, would that be too wide for a Fiesta? My stock size is 195.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Look forward to seeing the photos.

Welcome to the forum.

-Ray-

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, after a 3 hour wash and wax, I was too tired to drive anywhere and take any pics. So here is a single shot in the driveway until I get off my ass before winter comes.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Nice looking ride...

I am also thinking about the Lime Green Fiesta ...

-Ray-

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very sad to see my car all salty and gross, only thing I hate about winter is what it does to your car.

One thing I love about winter is sitting on my ass on Sundays, spending time with my bulldog and my bong. Had a few ideas pop into my head while enjoying my day. Hopefully I will remember them all by the time I get around to doing them on my breaks while at work.

Spring is coming...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts