Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have yet to see one other than when I see my wifes!!! Dealer claims they have sold about 30 but still havent seen one on the roafd.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Saw a white one when I was in Toronto last week, base model hatchback.

I'm apparently the first in my parts to buy one but that could have been dealership talk.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I saw the Lime Green one driving around the Medical Center of Houston.

Tried to catch up ... that thing is quick around corners.

-Ray-

·
Registered
86 Posts
I picked mine up September 3rd and have yet to see any others on the streets. I have noticed my dealer has fewer than when I picked up mine so they must be out there somewhere.[confused]

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
There is a dealership by my house that has one on the showroom floor ... but not for sale.

I think they will fill up the dealerships by Christmas.

-Ray-

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
My local Ford dealer has sold through three. I see a green one regularly on my way to work...

·
Registered
28 Posts
When I bought my Focus 2 years ago, I caught one of my neighbours up the road in my driveway staring in the windows. 2 weeks later, he rolls up in the identical car but without the suspension and rims.

I have now had the Fiesta for about 2 weeks, guess who just bought one identical to mine, only red. Damn cock. I hate it when people do that.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I passed my local Ford Dealership and saw the Green one, the Grey one, the Black one and the Orange one.

They have 3 on display and 3 to sell. I believe, I didn't ask.

I did not want to be talked into one .... just yet.

-Ray-

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Passed a dealer in Pa this weekend that had 6 different colors all out front... I was impressed...How many choices do e have? 7 ?

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
^^^ Really? Its still mostly hatches here on the East coast Md. Pa. area...

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
South TX is just about all Hatches rolling around. I have seen 1 Sedan to every 4 Hatches ... could be the same 5 over and over on my commute to work ... lol.

-Ray-

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
I'm going to have to pay more attention now...maybe I just notice the hatches.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts