Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a tip...If all customers ever do is go into their local motorcycle shop to try on clothes and helmets they will buy from the web...Soon the shop will no longer be there to help you...Think about it folks...Try supporting your local business...this applies to ANY small business.

We don't mind some web shopping , but trying it on at my shop and TELLING me you are getting it on the web, AFTER I offer to match the price....GRRRRR.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If it helps I am willing to spend a few extra bucks to buy locally. Unless I am doing it to a box store. I also get what I need a lot sooner.

And a bit of an FYI. I(and the GF) have not walked into a Walmart in like 2+ months. I do have to go in there today to pick up some photos the GF had transferred from digital to paper.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I love shopping and eating at Mom and Pop shops ...

But yes there are alot of times I am at a chain restaurant or retail store. Sometimes, you just have to go there.

-Ray-

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ Oh, I agree...But this lady came into my shop JUST to try on a helmet to mail order it. She didn't even give me a shot. Even when I asked...I mean...if I can do it for the SAME price? why not buy from me? If its $50 cheaper on the web? Okay...I tried, I don't blame you for buying it then :)

·
Banned
221 Posts
I agree! Recently they just tore down Ralph's, a small dinner in my hometown and there is now a gas station there. Not to mention there are at least 2-3 gas stations right next to it! It really makes me mad because that is where some really great memories with my grandparents are. I miss there BLts! I am also a small buisness owner (Photography By Brandi Dianne) and my prices are at least 20-30% cheaper then any other photography shops big and small in the area!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts