Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests, post only ONE picture, the best picture you have taken of your Fiesta.

-------------------------------------
Details:

1. Please keep the photo size under 800 pixels, no larger in size either vertical or horizontal.

2. Only post a picture of your car, not someone else's or some other Fiesta you think 'look cool'.

3. Leave it at a picture, no big mod lists, conversations, etc.

4. Also POST above each photo, the year, make and model of your Fiesta.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I dont know why but the Green one is really growing on me.

But yea I agree the orange looks good too.

Looks like there are 6 colors world wide available:
Orange (I didn't see a ford name for it), "Panther Black", "Ocean" (Blue), "Morello" (More Purplish), "Hydro" (Silver) and "Frozen White".

Nice array of colors there.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Now I found that on one of the Fiesta Build Your Own Websites There are even more colors:

"Colorado Red" / "Frozen White" / "Panther Black" / "Ocean" / "Moondust Silver" / "Cedar" / "Squeeze" / "Morello" / "Sea Grey" / "Vision" / "Hydro"

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
^^ That will probably be everyone's fav for a while till they come out ... or someone else takes the Fiesta oversees and makes a new looking one.

-Ray-

·
Registered
43 Posts
Now I found that on one of the Fiesta Build Your Own Websites There are even more colors:

"Colorado Red" / "Frozen White" / "Panther Black" / "Ocean" / "Moondust Silver" / "Cedar" / "Squeeze" / "Morello" / "Sea Grey" / "Vision" / "Hydro"

-Ray-
i really like that color. Its the same color as the one they tested on top gear.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Indeed a cool color. They call it "Squeeze" ... I can't figure out why? ? ? It's not exactly a squeezable color?

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
^^ Nice find ^^

The cars really do Shine in that color. ... and they look like they are in their element like that ... Rally Inspired looks ... just need Rally inspired Suspension now.

-Ray-

·
Registered
671 Posts
Gotta see one in black.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did any of you post whores read the first post? Primarily points 2 and 3? I'll clean this mess up before we officially launch.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts