Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is my mustang I had bought back in 01, and I had her a short 8 months before she left this place way too soon. 2 trees at almost 100 mph, one down the driver side, the next was head on. I was lucky to have walked away with scratches and bruises. Here she is in all her glory....

Sadly, this is all the pics I have of her. Please take a moment of silence for such a gorgeous lady, may you rest in piece [bigcry]

SVT

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just couldn't let her go. I still have whats left of the body. I completely stripped her down to bare bones and was going to rebuild her using another body, which I had gotten, along with the doors. The hatch was still good, but thats about all the survived. I ended up losing my house in 08 and all the parts I had collected to rebuild. The only thing I have left are the body, hatch and motor, which is what I used to mock up the blower on...

SVT

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, if you seen the crash site, you would think twice about that. I ran over a ditch (airborne) into a large open empty field and hit the only two trees in that 6 acre field. Either way, I am lucky and glad I made a full physical recovery..

SVT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts