Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well, the other day I saw the Fiesta Fly had a General Chat section...and I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post a ridiculously random thread.

Not long apperantly.....wheres Cassa? Oh, already here. Think you can break tradition and post in one of the other sections of the forum or maybe buy a fiesta when it comes out lol.

·
Registered
43 Posts
wow. Who thinks of things like this? "Hey, I bet the world would be more complete if I reminded everyone of a random celebrity from 50 years ago!" lol

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Too funny!
Hey Jordan, exactly what made you think of starting a thread about Ricky Ricardo in the first place?!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Amazing a latino actor/singer was able to have that level of sucess back then.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well, the other day I saw the Fiesta Fly had a General Chat section...and I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post a ridiculously random thread.

Not long apperantly.....wheres Cassa? Oh, already here. Think you can break tradition and post in one of the other sections of the forum or maybe buy a fiesta when it comes out lol.
um.......nope! [hihi]

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Good man and great show ... Lucy and him were great on camera ... to bad that it wasn't as so off camera.

-Ray-

1 - 20 of 36 Posts