Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2012 Fiesta w SYNC. There is a Sirius satellite radio button but nothing happens when I push it. Do all Fieasta's have the capability to subscribe, and if so, are there any discounts through Ford?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Yes you have to subscribe. Check with your dealer. I thought there was a free demo period for it...That way you like it and buy :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
There should be a free demo period with it unless they changed it recently. With my '11 I got 6 months free. Take it to the dealership or call & see what is going on.

·
Registered
90 Posts
My 11 se did not come with the free trial period. That might be an SES option. I most likely wouldn't use it, so I wish I didn't have the button.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2012

My Fiesta SE has the button. Nothing happens when you push it. I do have a lifetime Sirius subscription that I could transfer to the car. So does it have the module or is it a dead button?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered my Fiesta a couple of days ago and the Sirius is a seperate add on package. I am guessing that all Fiestas have the button because it is easier and cheaper to produce that way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts