Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a black Fiesta hatchback with black rims and the extended spoiler option. Dual tip center exit exhaust, tint, and I think I saw STEEDA on there somewhere. Very, very clean. Gorgeous ride, well done! Driving on Parmer Ln in Austin, Tx.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Yea, I have been wanting a Fiesta since they came out saying it was coming. Of course I want the 3 door hatch. But eh, beggers can't be choosers.

I like the new ST, but not wanting to wait or pay for the premium. I told our closest Ford dealer to my house to let me know when a used Fiesta comes back to the lot with a lower than 10K price tag. It will be a moment, but I have seen some returns. Nothing lower than 14K though. ... not yet ... [;)]

-Ray-

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Sweet!, nice to hear of one that well set-up on the street!. when we lowered flychicks it helped the look a great deal, made me want to do more.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Ray, that is the craziest thing to me. The used Fiestas are holding their value and then some. I have checked around and have seen some used ones in the 17K range. I did not expect that.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Good gas mileage in this economy is one of the reasons for it's high price tag and value.

Plus, Ford overall is selling them real well.

-Ray-

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just saw a red Fiesta hatchback with chrome rims and a black spoiler (the factory option that looks best IMO) rolling down Mopac in Austin. Looked good, caught my eye.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha. I was in the fuel tanker. I hope the Fiesta ST wakes up the aftermarket for the small Ford. It seems like it could be bad ass.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Fiesta ST already has a mass aftermarket in Europe. All they would need to do is bring some of their products here and make them affordable.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That would work. I'm sure the aftermarket gurus are already privy to the specs and whatnot that they need to make offerings to the American market.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts