Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
15% off (covers shipping costs plus a few bucks) for today only on all Steeda manufactured parts!

Enter code "FUSIONFBPROMO" at checkout.

I personally picked up a Steeda rear motor mount for my Fusion. The stock one's just too soft for one making as much power as mine...[rofl]
Cost me a bit over $100 after shipping and discount.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How often does Steeda have sales or discounts on Fusion parts?
Not real often. Usually around Christmas and then once or twice more through the year. Even then, it's not really THAT spectaculat of a sale. I meat their shipping prices are already really high so the discount really just takes care of the shipping. [B)]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Fair enough. I'm surprised Steeda doesn't send out an email to those of us who have purchased Fusion parts. I know I didn't get anything. Unless it was posted on Facebook which I am not on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How the heck did you catch that sale?? I definitely would have picked something up if I would have known... like hood struts or a strut tower brace.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How the heck did you catch that sale?? I definitely would have picked something up if I would have known... like hood struts or a strut tower brace.
They had a sale for Mustang owners only so I b!tched about it on their Facebook so they made one for us! [woot]

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's cool but it still doesn't help those of us who aren't on Facebook and have no future plans to sign up LOL!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's cool but it still doesn't help those of us who aren't on Facebook and have no future plans to sign up LOL!
Well I'll keep tabs on Steeda's FB and post up here when they announce sales! [wave]

·
Registered
3 Posts
This kind of sucks it was limited in advertising. I think a lot of us would have ordered had we known and at 15% I can guarantee Steeda is still making quite the profit margin. I probably would have pulled the trigger on a CAI & Tune pkg, or a CAI at least.

It should have been a July 4 special. [?|]

Looks like I'll be waiting until xmas then![hihi]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts