Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is that forum just plain popping up every single Post the Agents Post? ? ?

It is an insane part of the site ...

Will it affect the server? ? ? Just looking into the wellness of the site for the future.

-Ray-

·
Registered
671 Posts
Can't they just put it all in one thread?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Well. it's very cluttered.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So Tom ... is it using the FiestaMovement Server and we are just reading the code from there ... or is it taking up room here as well ...?

-Ray-

·
Registered
671 Posts
898 threads now! They just keep popping up.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know ... and it's too bad what we post in there doesn't pop up for them ...

Then it would be cool to talk to the Agents through here.

-Ray-

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yeah, I replied a couple times in that area, but realized that nobody would ever see it.

I would like to see some of the Agents join here and respond to comments if need be.
I'm certainly not going to be "twittering" any time in the near future.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Oh...
Tom, is there any way to not have the Fiesta Movement threads show up in the "New Posts" search?
Kind of clutters things up when 9 out of 10 new posts are from the Fiesta Movement area, and nobody is going to respond to them anyway.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm sure at some point the FiestaMovement machine will grind to a stop

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm sure at some point the FiestaMovement machine will grind to a stop
Yea, once the fiesta movement is over (its only for 6 months) I assume that the automatic flowing of info will stop. What I think should be done with that section of the forum and what I thought it was in the first place, would for it to be a place where Fiesta Movement Agents came and talked to us about the Fiesta. Maybe it should just become a place for when people get a Fiesta that is where they tell their reviews about it for other people to see. It would be a good thing for people who are looking to buy a Fiesta and instead of going into the general chat section and searching for posts they can just go there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts