Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Make sure to look under the canvas' ... and all of the table cloths as well. Lol

-Ray-

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a few pics today (setup day), luckily I left the registration office and the fiesta followed me down so I parked my car and had to snap some pics as the Ford Racing guys were cleaning it up in the mustang garage.

You can even see my lil' Gray Focus in the back of this pic just past the SVT Raptor:

And a few other pics I snapped while setting up:

SVT Raptor:

Ford GT:

Ford Mustang (Police Package):

My Car at the tent all lonely on setup day:

Will take more pics this weekend as the showfield fills up [thumb]

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
THOSE ARE AWESOME ...

Thanks for sharing.

The Fiesta looks great in White ... and those wheels look like Team Dynamic wheels ... nice touch with the yellow too.

And I for one could never look over a Ford GT ... what a complete site ... and this is only a few cars ....

I am saving pennies a day for this next year.

-Ray-

The FORD RAPTOR looks menacing also ... man so nice.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And I for one could never look over a Ford GT ... what a complete site ... and this is only a few cars ....
They actually have a whole building filled with Ford GT's up there and today wasn't even a main roll-in day. They are expecting one of the largest turnouts in year's too due to the 45th Anniversary of the Mustang. One of the Gate folk said they expect upwards of 2500 Cars on the fairgrounds on Saturday. [woot]

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
WOW WOW WEE ....

2500 Cars ... Man that's like a Mini SEMA SHOW!!!!

Awesome ... Do you have enough batteries to get all the hotness? Wait you are also working it right ... so hopefully you can get plenty of car shots with out to many people around them.

-Ray-

·
Registered
248 Posts
Excellent pics!
I especially like the Mustang on it's side in the 3rd picture.
And...Police Package! [eek]
I wanna be that cop!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got to drive it today in the Ford Drive One Experience with a few other Fiesta Fly members as well as others from Focus Fanatics. We also got to take a few hot laps with a professional driver in the '08 Spec Focus from Leo Capaldi Racing.

Video and pics to come tomorrow.

They also shot a few videos of a few of us too for Ford and our comments on it. Videos are supposed to be posted on Youtube and on Speed TV (under cars at carlisle production) soon

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great pictures!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
That's awesome Ken ... Look forward to seeing the vids of both the run with the Spec Focus and the drive of the Fiesta.

What are your thoughts on the New Fiesta from your experience?

-Ray-

·
Registered
66 Posts
Cool news Ken.

I really like the white, some tinted windows on there would be so hot.

I really really hate the color on the new mustangs.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
^^ That is interesting ... but it's also lighter. And better on the gas mileage.

-Ray-

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Also ... I noticed it seems to be the same height (from the pic) as the SVT ... interesting ... oo .. means after market springs will really drop this thing.

-Ray-

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There is also plenty of trunk / hatch space. A few of us searched that out while test driving it. I'm pleased that Ford let us test out this sweet vehicle, especially since some of the people there abused the car like that idiot before us who dragged the e-brake and grinded thru first.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts