Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

When I bought my silver fiesta it came with a special edition black racing sticker that runs on both sides of my car. My worry was that it would start to peel off eventually. Its been 6 months and I now started to notice a very small part of the sticker starting to come up. Does anyone here know what I can use? Again it is a very very small part but I notice it every time because it bothers me. I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
depends how small...You could use CA (superglue)...Or 3m adhesive...If its really small I would leave it alone as you may do more harm than good

·
Registered
21 Posts
A permanent fix, but expensive, would be to bring it to a body shop. Have them fix the lifting and clear coat over the sticker (might have to clear all panels involved).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wayne, I had those stripes installed on your Fiesta by Lucky Sign Shop on 352 and Gradyville Roads in Gradyville, PA/. Call them about this and see what they say.

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you really like the stripes. You could have them painted on. Most vinyl decals will eventually start to show wear, it wouldn't hurt to find a cheaper after market company that makes them or is willing to make them. Then just reapply every few years or what not, if you don't want them painted on. That way if you decide you don't want them any more you can simply take them off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts