Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a bad feeling that the Focus and Fiesta in the US will go the way of the Impreza and Mazda 3: Only being offered in a 5 door hatch.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The problem is Ford sells only 3000 to 5000 Fiesta's a month. They spent their second body style money on the sedan. In receint times, the 2 door sells a lot less.

I agree, I would have bought a 2 door too.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
The problem is Ford sells only 3000 to 5000 Fiesta's a month. They spent their second body style money on the sedan. In receint times, the 2 door sells a lot less.

I agree, I would have bought a 2 door too.
^^^ yeah, lets face it...whether we like "emor not ....The sedans sell.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i swear i read somewhere online that we are getting the 3door st fiesta about the same time we get the 2012 st focus. i think it comes out a few months later than the focus st. i am almost willing to bet on this, im that sure.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
But the European market is all about the small cars. Over here, there is a whole lot more market for larger cars, SUVs and trucks.

So, the small car may not move as quickly as we would like to get more options on the small cars. Unfortunately ... boo.

-Ray-

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.