Ford Forums & Technical Discussions banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That did you trade your new escape?

We traded in an 03 Taurus. We were looking for something a little larger (seating position) and awd.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice! it seems like the '12 focus was a popular trade so far.

·
Banned
697 Posts
2001 Honda pilot

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was the original intent but it doesn't matter. Was this a recent trade?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Traded a 2004 Ford Focus ZX5 for 2013 Escape.

Loved that car, hope I like the escape as much.
Welcome! The Escape feels like a big focus to me anyway. I'm sure you will love it.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet. Did you have the escape or the focus first?

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I traded in my 2011 fusion SEL with a 3.0 v-6 for a frosted glass escape titanium FWD with nav, parking assist, full leather, panoramic roof. Still have the yellow blaze focus ti. Maybe for my birthday in the fall I will get a 14 fusion Ti for my self and give the kid the focus, she''l be 16 by then and have her license.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When you get it, throw up some pics!

·
Premium Member
695 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I traded a 2013 Focus Hatchback TI with 1099 miles for a 2013 Escape SEL with 1750 miles.
Just wasn't ready for such a reduction in vehicle size. But I absolutely loved driving the Focus.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice! was it a fairly even trade or did you have to pay a bunch out of pocket?

edit: nevermind, just saw your other thread.

·
Registered
18 Posts
well it would have been pretty even if I had went with the vehicle I walked into buy. Instead I drove home with an SEL that was decked out to the gills, including that big skypanel roof. My main concern was to simply get the i4 eco engine and sync. So, yes, financed a bigger expense than I was planning. Wife suggested the nicer TI focus when we bought it, too. After driving the loaded Escape, she preferred it as well. What can I say, the wife wanted more vehicle for me than I wanted :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Traded in my wife's 02 Focus for a 13 Escape SE with a ton of bells & whistles. Wanted the 2.0, but she needed the new car 1) almost immediately - we didn't think the focus had another week left in it, and 2) couldn't find a 2.0l in frosted metallic or whatever that light blue/green color is called.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts